Thursday, February 23, 2006

Yee-Haw Cowboy!


My kids absolutely love rocking horses, springy horses any type of horse. They come by that honestly. They managed to break our rocking horse, who we fondly called rocking dog, (it was weird looking) and we had to dispose of him. So we just have Springy Horse left. The two decided they could ride double today.
They were having a grand time, laughing and playing. Notice my sons blue mouth, that would be from the Kool-Aid. We are out of milk, juice, and everything else but Kool-Aid and water. So I figured what the heck? They need more energy right? I mean they are so mellow all of the time. Anyways.. they were having a grand time, so I ran and got my camera to get some cute shots.
The riding got a little wild, and the horse was flying, and the kids were laughing and having a terrific time, and the next thing I know the kids were screaming and falling. The horse bucked them right off. Well not quite all the way, but close enough. And like a good Mommy I was right there taking pictures before helping them. That is what we are supposed to do right?
Sorry it is a little blurry, they were falling, and it was the quickest I could do it. They are okay just got a little freaked out. But the two climbed back on and are going to ride off into the sunset. Yee-Haw!!!!!

8 comments:

Rachelle said...

Cute, cute, cute! I love the 2nd pic! It looks like something me and my brother would do!

emlouisa said...

That is TOO funny, lee!

Kermit~the~Frog said...

When I was 8 and my little sis was 2, she fell off the back of our springy rocking horse, conking her head on the floor when she landed. I was horrified, but she sat up, looked at me, and started giggling. That's my springy horse memory.

ShelahBooksIt said...

that picture is priceless!

lackrik said...

that 2nd picture cracks me UP! LOL

Lei said...

Rofl, that pic still makes me chuckle!

Linsey Farley Jameson said...

That is hands down one of the best moments caught in a photo!!! SO funny!!!

QueenMeadow said...

I seriously heart the second pic, priceless!