I became a Mom a little over four years ago, I never cried before I became a Mom. But since I have been a Mom, I swear the water works won't stop. I really don't like to cry. My face gets all blotchy and it looks like I have hives. So I always get a little embarrassed. Here are some examples of stuff I cry easily over.
Two weeks ago my Dad found out that their dog Oreo, who we got when I was a sophomore in HS, that ran away almost two years ago is alive. They found him, he is out in the country and they are leaving him, but to know he is alive, I couldn't stop crying. I was so happy he was okay. Before motherhood I would have never cried at that.
I hear good news, and the tears are rolling.
I go to Church and someone is giving a talk and they start to tear up, and even if I am not really feeling it, I cry. I have sympathy crying, I swear I can't see anyone cry and not cry myself.
Something about being a Mom made my tear ducts hyper active. I cry if I am happy, sad, mad, confused, heck I cry for everything anymore. What did my kids do to me?
Wednesday, March 01, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
I was that way before kids. And it's only gotten worse!
Well what happened here...I seem to not cry as much as I used to. Maybe I am numb and have no emotion left. Naw, I think I am just distracted so I don't notice if I should be crying...
I think it is because you are completely exhausted. I cry lots too. Sucks!
whatever your kids did to you, mine did to me. It's pathetic.
I used to watch my single friends cry and wonder if there was something wrong with me that I wasn't as sensitive as them. Then I had children and now I feel like you do - can't shut these darn waterwroks off!
Post a Comment