Alive.. but drugged. Here is my update.
Valtrex- Seems to be working. The shingles look better. It does however upset my stomach, and it is now making me puke. Yippee!
Pain Meds- Working great. They are keeping me nice and tired. In a weird drugged state (which I absolutely hate.. why would anyone want to feel like this on purpose.?? YUCK!) My filter is turned off when I am on them.. so I will keep this short.
Shingles- They hurt. A lot more than I thought they would. They itch too. But I think they are getting better.
Thankfully I have an awesome Mommy who has been helping out.. and a great husband who is encouraging my resting so I am better sooner rather than later.
And.. I learned some new photoshop stuff. I dreamed about it all night. It was weird.
That's all.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Glad to hear that they are getting better... sounds like a miserable experience! Hopefully you'll be better SOON!!
Sorry to find that you are sick. Please take care of yourself and rest as you can. Just know that you will be in my thoughts and prayers.
Angela
I haven't been on the MOF board (or the computer for that matter) much lately so I didn't hear about this awful health stuff going on with you! I'm so sorry you're going through this, you're so strong! I truly admire you my dear!
Post a Comment