Now you might recall my problem that I have been dealing with for years. I am pleased to announce that my problem is solved. Seriously solved. The heavens are singing, my husband is thrilled, and I am thinking they may never come off of my feet again. They are HAWT, Comfy, have a skinny 13 1/2 inch calf, that doesn't leave me looking like I am wearing someone else's boots. Thank you Nine West for realizing I needed this specific boot. It is so cute I bought it in brown also.. but I get those from my Mom for Christmas. Yipee!
Here they are! And they are just heavenly. My quest is over after seven years of searching. It has come to an end. I hesitated at first, was I sure.. I walked in them, stared at them, and decided they were the chosen ones. Life is good.
And in other news.. my appointment went well. I am upping my drugs a little but that is pretty normal for this time of year. Hopefully this will do the trick to get me back to normalish.



12 comments:
Awesome, congrats on the boots.
Some times the stars just line up the way you want. NICE FIND!
what, no pictures of you wearing them???? come on....we all love a good fashion show!
Come on... we have to see them on!
I will take a pic with them on when I have someone to hold the camera. I am in love! And I can't wait for 15 days when I get my others. Yipee!
cute!! I've been told that there is a Nordstrom's Rack only an hour from here, but I haven't dared to search for it... maybe I should :)
So very cute Lee! I'm so glad that the quest is over and you conquered!!
Yippee for you! I found my tall black boots last year and just love them. Now I'm on a quest to find some brown ones that I like. Too bad there's not a rack around here. ;)
Is it really only 15 days till Christmas? Yikes!!!!!!!
So cute - I love them!
FUN BOOTS! And thanks for checking up on me. I'm surviving. :)
Yea!!!! I knew you would succeed. I bet you look absolutely marvelous in them!!!! :)
Post a Comment