I decided today I needed a things that make me smile post.
1. Little Miss yelling from the bathroom in the specific tone, MOM....... (big pause)..... I went POOP! Can you wipe me? I giggle every time.
2. Little Man who rolls his Rs in all words with an R in them. And the little Spanglish that he does.
3. Making Sugar Cookies for the kids to decorate after FHE and watching them cover each cookie with more sprinkles than any cookie should ever have.
4. The sweet snuggles the kids give you in the night.
5. The excited squeal in the morning of "8 More days until CHRISTMAS!" Not that they are counting down or anything.
6. Realizing that Christmas is coming that soon! I can't wait.
7. Little Man who has become very polite and compliments every thing he possibly can. He wants everyone to feel good, and it sure does work.
8. Randy. Do I need to say more? Everything about him makes me smile.
My list could go on, and on. But these are a few of my favorites for today.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



6 comments:
Great list Lee. I've heard #1 at my house many a time. It is funny! When my little brother was very young, he would yell out "Somebodeeee" when he needed help wiping. We all laughed so hard every single time.
That was great, I needed that :). I am finally excited that there are only seven days till christmas since I finished all of my Billy shopping last night, finally!
Your list made me smile too...
Great list!! This is something I need to do too...
I liked that. It was nice to read.
I love it! Especially #1, that's my son all the way. Great blog!
Post a Comment