Okay, I am having to out myself quicker than I was planning.
1. I haven't met Jordan and Pippen.
2. Yes, we are moving to Indianapolis, Indiana.
3. No I am not pregnant. I thought that was a given with me being fixed and all. I am truly sorry for the speculation.
4. My Dad always threatened me that if I got my ears pierced I had to get my nose pierced.. thankfully that didn't happen.
I keep thinking I should end the post here. But, I won't torture you.
Randy was offered a promotion with Merck and we have accepted it. We will be moving by the first of May across the country. We are excited, anxious, and looking forward to this next step in our life. We have known for the past month this was coming.. we just weren't sure where. I am sure the next 8 weeks will be interesting.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



10 comments:
:( I am sad. That is the one I was hoping it wouldn't be. After knowing your mom for several years I was glad that I was finally getting to know you. Well....thank goodness for blogs. Even with you across the country we'll be able to keep up with eachothers lives. Congrats. I am sure it will be exciting to venture out to new territory.
Congrats and I'm so sad! I'm the one supposed to be leaving town - maybe I will anyway.
Call if you need anything. Now I have to find a new photographer.
Indiana is an interesting place - I drove through there twice on my way back east.
Wow Congrats! Trust me we have moved all over the world. It will be a new chapter in our wide wonderful world.
Have fun.
from the one who has moved from Guam to Arkansas with two kids, Moved BACK to Guam with 3 kids from Arkansas and then moved from Guam to California with 4 kids haha. Try flying in that way OH BOY!
I KNEW IT! Our good friends just moved to Indianapolis a year ago and he was a drug rep too... good luck!! We will miss you but what a fun adventure!!
I can't believe that you are moving. What an adventure you've had the last few years. I will miss seeing you at random places (ie - Fishhook, stake functions). Thank goodness for the internet and blogging!
Wow! That's exciting news. Congrats to Randy on the promotion. I hope this is a fun journey for you. Good thing we can still keep in touch.
Wow! That will be an adventure for you guys! Congrats to Randy on the promotion. Bummer I won't get to see you when I come to visit my family. I don't forsee any trips to Indiana in my future. ;) Good luck with the move--are you selling your house? Is this permanent or temporary?
Thanks for the call. I was concerned and I will be for awhile until I know you guys are all okay. You're brave. That's a long ways away, but I know you guys will be great. Good luck on selling your house!!!
Oh poo. Well, I guess you ought not to make plans based on MY preferences. Lol!
Got some new photos up. Used the acitons this time. WOW. Thank oyu so much! And let me know what you think!
I will be coming to Indiana, Billy said probably next year :). I am so sad you are moving, you never gave me the chance to come back! Tawna said Indiana is possible for their future so that is the new plan, we'll just follow you where ever you go :). Have you put your house up yet? Can we come for Spring break? ;)
Post a Comment