Friday, February 01, 2008

Surviving

Little Miss had her tonsils and adenoids out yesterday. She puked about 10 times before bedtime. Poor kiddo, the anestia hits her like it does Mom and Dad. The pukes haves stopped and she is resting. Her surgery went great! The doctor think we will see huge improvements, and she barely bled at all. She has had a couple of people bring her balloons and come to visit. Grandma even sat in her room with her and us for hours. She is surviving. She hurts but each day will get better.

And I am off to snuggle my baby.

6 comments:

tharker said...

I'm happy that everything went well for Ainslee. This will be so great for her....Once the pukes are over and she's feeling better that is.

MadMadameMim said...

glad things went well :). I remember that surgery it wasn't fun. It took me about a week to be able to eat and talk normal again but I hear it is one of those things that kids recover from the easiest so hopefully she does better than I did at 14. Give her a hug for me, wish I was there!

Heather said...

Hope she perks up soon!

Kermit~the~Frog said...

I'm glad to hear it went well and I hope she feels like her old (new) self again soon.

sleepless in oasis said...

Glad to hear the surgery went well. Hope she has a speedy recovery. Give her a hug from me!

sheri said...

Glad the surgery went well! Hope she's feeling better today