Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Happy Blogging!

Today marks my Two year Anniversary of Blogging!
Here are some of my favorite posts from the past year.

The Brave Princess

The Hair Change

Lovin' My Kids!

In This Skin.. I like seeing my progress!

Feeling at Home

A Proud Mommy Moment

April Re-Cap

Celebrating ME! We all should do this.

I love HIM

She's Growing UP!

Special Olympics

Why my camera makes me better

I Will Cherish You because I love him THAT much!

Wow he is BIG!!

The DIVA is here

Summer FUN!

Success! Can you believe I am doing it again?

Get my a walker

This just makes me giggle..

General Conference

Growing up

Halloween

A good Motto

Vegas

Done!

6

Boots!!

Smile

364

The BEST women

Yeah there are lots of my favorites. And there are even more. That is a total trip down memory lane. I love getting to read about my life/thoughts and stuff. I have now successfully journaled for 2 years. Go me!

4 comments:

Dawn said...

Lee Ann,

Congrats on being in the blog world for 2 years. I was just thinking the other day that I would like to see pictures of your Brother's family. I love your pictures! Tell the family hi for us!

MadMadameMim said...

That was really great. I loved seeing the one of Little Man singing. I hadn't seen that before. I totally cried.

Lei said...

I gotta do this too... I think I'm at 2 (or is it 3?) years now. Happy blogiversary!

EarlGirl said...

Wow, 2 years. That's amazing. Great job.