I am tired. DEAD TIRED. We got up at 3AM to drive to Chicago this morning and drop my parents off of the O'Hare airport. They are on a flight home, and I am here in the Midwest. We had a terrific trip and wonderful moments just spending time together. I took over 1000 pictures, so I will be posting more when I am feeling more caught up.
I loved shooting for myself, and what I wanted. I don't take the time as much as I would like. Here is one I just love. I fell in love with the split rail fences on the Smith Family farm. In the background you can see Joseph Smith's home in Palmyra.
And the rest is yet to come.



3 comments:
Wow, I didn't know you went on that trip! I can't wait to see the rest of it. Speaking of rest, go get some, girl!
sounds like you had a great time. Can't wait to see more pics!
What a BEAUTIFUL picture. You have great talent!
Post a Comment