Saturday, July 05, 2008

Yet Another Reason To Like Indy


Concerts. I don't have drive hours to attend concerts anymore. Not that I have really attended many concerts, but now I can. And yesterday, the 4th, I decided to check out the John Mayer, Colbie Caillat concert and see what kind of tickets were left for the concert tonight. They had seats left.. so Randy and I decided we had to go. Had to! In our married life we have never went to a concert together, and we both thought this was the way to kick it off.

Our seats were AWESOME! 10th row, dead in the middle. Do you see how close we are?? ANd do you see I am in more than one picture!!!! Seriously could we have planned it better?? The only bummer is I wasn't allowed to bring my nice camera in.. But I could bring the point and shoot, that I realized tonight definitely needs replacing.. but it worked.
I love the venue, just minutes from my house, an outdoor music center. It totally rocks!!
They had a band that opened for them.. they were okay. I was anxious for Colbie and John!!
Colbie totally rocked it. Seriously it was just awesome to hear her sing. It was wonderful!! She puts on quite the performance, and I was wishing I could hear more from her!!! And one of her guitarist looked an awful lot like Randy. He wasn't quite as cute.. but close! :)

And then John Mayer came out. He is an awesome guitarist. Oh my goodness. I had no idea, and he was just amazing. I love his music, the sound, the feel all of it. This is a concert I would HIGHLY recommend to people. Randy and I enjoyed every minute.. and I have a few short clips that we took, I haven't even seen them yet. But it was totally rad. And now off to bed!

7 comments:

Misty said...

So cool! And I'm so jealous!

EarlGirl said...

Hoo wee! You look so hot in those pictures! I love the top, very cute.

Washington Rimmasch Family said...

WOW I am also very jealous! And you look Beautiful in those pictures for sure. Happy 4th

tharker said...

I'm a twinge jealous too! And I agree, you look very pretty in these pictures. I LOVE the second one of the two of you. You are one gorgeous couple!

Heather said...

OH! Jeremy and I went to John Mayer last year at the Gorge and it was AWESOME.

It sounds like this concert was a great way to get your streak going!! HOpe there are more in the future for you and Randy.

Jen said...

What an awesome fun time! The seats are close--I've never had that good of seats for anything. Glad you had fun.

smart mama said...

very fun and ditto the pretty lee!