Saturday, July 12, 2008

Little Miss is Rocking!!

This has been an awesome week for Little Miss. She learned to ride a bike. Which she is so very proud of, and you all saw pictures of.

And now she can swim. She says she doesn't swim very well though, but she can swim! I am so proud of her. She goes under and moves her arms, and legs. I am just so excited for her. And she is just thrilled with herself. She has been in swimming lessons and trying all summer, but she is finally getting brave enough!!!

And Little Man, he is swimming like a champ. He is now doing the crawl, backstroke, breast stroke, and the butterfly. He is also learning a swimmers dive.. but right now it is more of a flop. But he is getting it. We are going to be putting him on a swim team.

Sorry no pictures, but I will get some.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

wow, she is doing great! Solomon still wont try without the waterwings! With them he jumps of the diving board, but wont take those things off for anybody!!