Do you see the excitement? That is the look she had after opening every present!! Does it get much better?
My WONDERFUL sister. I miss seeing her more often. But it was so fun to see how big she is getting and just to see her! I am not sure who was more excited.. me or her!
Little Miss with her only Great Grandma on my side of the family.
Little Miss had a cake made by her WONDERFUL Aunt Jenni.. who is missing from pictures, but we were grateful that she would make a Princess Castle Cake. Thanks Aunt Jenni! You're the best!
Little Miss feeding the ducks!
Little Man with his BEST FRIEND! They were so excited to see each other after two months of being apart!
My Mom, sister, and my kiddos. I miss seeing them all together. But did I mention.. that I get to see my parents and sister on TUESDAY!!! The kids don't know but I am just so excited!!!
The ONLY picture where we all have our eyes open and I am in it. And well.. Little Miss is ALWAYS Kissing me.
Multnomah Falls. I haven't been there in YEARS!!! It is still just as beautiful.
The kids want to paint a picture of the sun setting. They have been begging forever. So I snapped a picture on my way to Portland while we were driving down the freeway. I think this will do.
It was so fun to see everyone. I enjoyed every minute of it. But it was nice to come home.. to my house where I have my stuff my bed. I miss all of my family and my 'home' state. But Indy is treating us good. And you know you all want to come visit!



3 comments:
Little Man is so much like his dad. I can totally see it in the pictures. Love them! And I totally want to come visit. Get us a wedding and I'm there. ;)
I can't believe little Miss is 5! She is really so beautiful! I can see so much of you in her. I wish we could have seen you while you were here.
I'm glad to hear you're doing well and really love the pictures! they are so colorful! I just love reading your blog!
They're coming to visit this tuesday? How great! Sorry I haven't caught up to you...bad, bad friend! I need to though...seriously, things have been rough around here. I'll call soon.
Post a Comment