Monday, August 11, 2008

Back to School!

Today my kids started school. For Little Man it was 1st Grade.. and for Little Miss, she is in Kindergarten. I seriously cannot believe both of my kiddos are in school. I think I am in shock. Thankfully she is only gone for three hours, but I miss having them running around the house. How did I get old enough to have them both in school? And how did they grow up this fast?
And now the reason you are really here.. all my pictures of the kids.. and the day!
Photobucket
My Poser!
Photobucket
I love this smile.. this is so Little Man!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Waiting for the Bus.
Photobucket
Waiting some more.
Photobucket
Still waiting. He did not want me to drive him.. he was riding the bus!
The kids were digging that they had new clothes from Grandma for their first day of school! Thanks Grandma!!
And then Little Miss had her turn.
Photobucket
Ready to go!!
Photobucket
Photobucket
I love her eyes.. and this is how bright they really are. She can melt your heart like that!
Photobucket
Sad Mommy.. Little Man was having none of this.
Photobucket
Photobucket
After school.. yes I am that crazy Mom jumping in front of the bus just to document this day.
Photobucket
Photobucket
And one of my favorites of the day. See how she looks at him. She worships her big brother.. it reminds me of my relationship with my brother. Makes me miss him a lot. But I am grateful that she has a big brother to look up to and love just like I did.

7 comments:

Allison said...

Super cute! LOVE the waiting for the bus shots. Little Miss's hair was so cute, too! And I love her face getting off the bus, SO proud! A great day indeed!

Misty said...

I love the bus shots too! And her eyes! To die for!

Char @ Crap I've Made said...

Super cute kids! Keller has that same shirt...yay Gap! LOL!

Heather said...

I can't believe school is here already!!

Great pictures.

EarlGirl said...

Wow, they look so grown up! What are you going to do with yourself now?

queen~e said...

Will you come take pics of my kids first day?? Those are awesome pictures!

BradandMelanie said...

I just love that last picture. That is so sweet.