That make the life what it is.
Yesterday Little Man came home from school and looked at me and said Mom, you are just beautiful. I was shocked at his comment, but grateful for his sweet kindness.
Little Miss has been going through a rough patch with scary dreams and not sleeping well. The last two night have been much better. This morning I woke up to her snuggled into me.. and she looked at me and said I like you so much!
Little Man told me how yesterday a boy at school broke his leg and is on crutches, he carried his backpack to his class for him to help him out. He was quite pleased that he helped someone. And I was thrilled he so willing served someone.
Little Miss explained to me today that when she says her prayers she knows Jesus listens.
The little things my kids do are big things. They make me thank my Heavenly Father everyday for the blessing I have of being Mom to my wonderful children. They make me look at the world and look for all the good and the ways to help others. They are the way I want to be.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
You're right, those little things are the big things. So cute!
I definately agree that it IS ALL about the little things. Your kids are so sweet.
That is so sweet. You have such wonderful kids!
It truly is the little things,
Post a Comment