Saturday, August 09, 2008

Go Pacers!

Photobucket
Do you recognize this man? And no I didn't have a zoom lens on.. I was that close.
Photobucket
See we even got closer? Thank you Larry Bird! Do you see how tall he is? Remember I am 6' and Randy 6'3", we never get dwarfed like this!
Photobucket
And then we met Jeff Foster.. he is super tall too. 6'11"
Photobucket
And Mike Dunleavy.. he is ONLY 6'9"
and while we were taking pictures with some of the Pacers I told Randy you totally need a picture with the Pacers.. we giggled and he did it.
Photobucket
And then they gave us a signed copy of their squad.. the Pacemates. Nice huh? And doesn't Randy look a little too happy??
Photobucket
And Rookie Roy Hibbert. 7'2".. seriously tall.
We went to Larry Bird's Ranch for a party for season ticket holders. No we aren't season ticket holders.. but no one else needs to know that.
We ate good food, went on a tour, had funnel cake, went on a boat ride and had a lot of fun! And dude, I met Larry Bird!!!
Photobucket
They had a charicature artist.. he drew a picture of Randy and I. We were totally cheesing it.
Photobucket
Photobucket
So what do you think? Not too much like us!
Photobucket
And a picture of the house, the lake, and just the fun!
I am excited to go to a few of their games this year and experience my first LIVE NBA game! Go Pacers!

And sorry Kirtland and Niagra posts are coming. I just got side tracked.
And I will have a pricing listed for different print sizes for those interested! Thanks for all of the responses.

3 comments:

Allison said...

Totally cool! Welcome to my world :)

Loved the text from you...thanks for thinking of me...you have no idea what sort of hellish day it had been! Who was taking all the pictures for you????

Sara said...

How did you get to go if you aren't season ticket holders?

That was super cool.

Heather said...

Yeah, how did you two sneak in? It looks like a lot of fun!