Sunday, August 10, 2008

Niagra Falls!

Finally.. I am getting Niagara Falls. We had a beautiful day there and it was awesome to see such a beautiful site. And I loved that I could see Canada.. one day I really should go there. Hopefully soon!
Photobucket
You can see Canada on the other side of the water.
Photobucket
My kids loved the view!
Photobucket
But after I begged them they finally turned around and flashed quick smiles at me before turning back the gorgeous view.
Photobucket
My parents and most adorable sister. It was so fun to share this trip with my family!
Photobucket
Photobucket
We decided to ride the Maid of the Mist. And I must say it is so worth it. If you go to Niagara Falls it is a must do. We were able to see the Canadian and the US falls. They gave us these styling ponchos to wear so we didn't get completely soaked.
Photobucket
Photobucket
And the bridge going to Canada. Pretty skies huh?
Photobucket
The Canadian Side.
Photobucket
The US Side.
Photobucket
Looking back at where we were.
Photobucket
I got a little soaked.. so my drippy hair? But the pictures rocked so it was worth it!
Photobucket
My parents and sister!

And next Kirtland. Be on the lookout!

4 comments:

Misty said...

How did you take pictures without soaking your camera? They're all beautiful!

EarlGirl said...

Wow! Amazing.

Jackie said...

Beautiful, beautiful pictures!! It looks like it was a perfect day!

smart mama said...

gorgeous pics lee