Friday, August 01, 2008

Stupid Wal-Mart

Today.. August 2nd, Breaking Dawn comes out. Barnes and Nobles is selling it at midnight. Borders is selling it at midnight. Wal-Mart said they were selling it at midnight. So I went to Wal-Mart, even though I totally hate that store, but no party=less of a line. I am giddy to get my book, ready. And I go.. and guess what. They aren't putting it out until 5AM. Yeah you read that right. Stupid Wal-Mart. Stupid Stupid Stupid Wal-Mart. And I am not dealing with the crazy lines, so I will go after some rest. But until then, repeat with me Stupid Wal-Mart.

4 comments:

EarlGirl said...

The other day, someone referred to it as Voldemart, and I cracked up laughing. Perfect.

Jennie @ Porch Swing Quilts said...

Oh, I love Voldemart. I'm going to use that from now on. We never go to Walmart. Ever. Hate it with a burning passion.

Tara said...

Stupid Walmart. I went there to buy Breaking Dawn on Saturday, too, only I forgot my wallet (stupid Tara) so I wound up going to Walmart TWICE. What's with the plywood shack pharmacy, anyway? Who knew Walmart could go more ghetto.

Lisa said...

STUPID WALMART...I agree! Jennica pre-ordered Breaking Dawn for me for my birthday and I STILL haven't gotten it! It supposedly shipped on Wednesday too. I am IRKED!