Monday, September 15, 2008
From Little Miss
Tonight during Family Home Evening Little Miss gave the lesson. She was very excited to give it on Adam and Eve. She was getting help from Randy telling the story. And then Randy asked her what happened when they partook of the fruit of the knowledge of good and evil to which she replied, "Jesus kicked their butts out of the Garden of Eden." Yes that's right my sweet girl said that. I almost peed my pants I laughed so hard. Good times at our house.. good times.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



11 comments:
ROLF! That's so funny!
That girl rules.
You know, there is power in a plain talkin woman! She is darling!
Totally ROFL!!!! That is so awesome. I have to believe that some kind of phase such as that has come out of Randy's mouth at one point. I have to beleive that is where such behavior comes from ;)
PERFECT!! I love it when kids say awesome things like that!!!
I love that!!!
She is so cute!!
ROFL!
ROFL
Now THAT is funny!
I've always said...your kids just know it all...that's exactly what happened! How funny!
Your kids that after their dad! It's great!
Post a Comment