Tuesday, September 02, 2008

busy, busy, busy

I am busy. I have 3 shoots that need to be edited. I should go to bed. I went to Nauvoo. I have a super fun girl here visiting. My kids are growing way to quickly. We are in our 4th week of school already. How did that happen?? And tomorrow I am taking Madison (super fun girl) to the airport so she can fly home.. then picking up Randy, dropping kids in random places, and then I am having knee surgery. Then home to recover and then back to busy, busy, busy.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

prayers that your surgery goes well.

Allison said...

Yea, I'm feeling the "busy"! Who's this super fun girl visiting??? Not Madison from here??? When does your mom get there? I really hope surgery goes well...are you nervous? I'll be thinking of you...

Sara said...

I love that you just mention surgery like it's an extra errand to run. You crazy girl.

We are thinking of you. I'm so glad that Randy has a few days off. Good luck with it all. And call your visiting teacher if you need anything. :)