Sunday, September 07, 2008

Physical Therapy

I don't like it.
I don't want to do it.
It hurts.
I think they are really trying to kill me.
It's no fun.
I pout about it.
I whine about it.
I really don't like it.
I have to do it at home.. and my Mom makes me do it. *pout*


But.. I do have good range of motion. It is getting easier. I cannot walk on it. I have really strong arms, and my left leg ain't to shabby either. And crutches are my life saver. Except when I am so drugged I almost fall on my face. But I am making it. And I am pouting that I have to do Physical Therapy.. but without it I would be stuck with a straight leg forever.

3 comments:

Lisa Christine said...

Keep pouting....sometimes it's the pouting that gets us through the rough times in life. I know that I have done my fair share of pouting...sometimes it just feels good :)

Char @ Crap I've Made said...

You're one of the toughest women I know. If anyone can do it, you can.

Jessica said...

Good luck with your recovery & PT. I can't believe how many surgeries and health issues you've had to go through. You are lucky to have your mom helping you out!