Saturday, September 13, 2008

Progress is..

  • 1 Crutch instead of two. It looks really cool, let me tell you.
  • Bending your knee almost as far your other knee, within two inches.
  • Being able to stand for a minute without any crutches.
  • Not having to wear TED socks anymore. My foot is no longer super hot.
  • No longer being completely stoned. I can now carry on a coherent conversation.

Progress.. we are definitely seeing. And my knee is feeling it.

4 comments:

Beth said...

That sucks you're not stoned anymore.

Char @ Crap I've Made said...

Way to go!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the comment on my blog.

The kid is still in my belly, cooking a little longer :)

I am so glad you are feeling better.

I have been feeling a little stoned myself with all the muscle relaxants they gave me at the hospital to stop the contractions.

EarlGirl said...

You're not stoned anymore? Aww. You're way fun to have a conversation with that way :)