Tuesday, September 09, 2008
Plugging Along..
I am doing my Physical Therapy EVERYDAY. Just like I am supposed to. I can straighten my knee all of the way. Awesome huh? I can bend it within two inches of my normal. That my friends is progress. But moving it to either of those positions involves me whining, moaning, and being plain obnoxious. I still cannot stand on it. I still need my crutches to get my around, and I am still icing it, a lot. But slowly it is working in the right direction. I have a goal to have it back and ready. And a goal to start running as soon as I can. And hopefully I can go with Kellie to the Country Music Marathon next April and run a half. Not the whole thing.. I am not THAT crazy. Just a little crazy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Way to go!!! Hopefully soon this will be nothing but a painful memory...
I'm so glad you're recovering! It was neat to hear from Madison about your trip with her. She reported back to all of us about how amazing it was.
"ungimpy" -- you make me laugh!
I'm glad it's getting better. . . but don't we wish it were better already? I'm so glad that your mom is there -- it makes me smile to think of her taking care of you.
Do you need me to play for you on Sunday?
Post a Comment