
When the clock strikes midnight I will be done. My life will return to normal. I cannot wait. Randy gets home tonight after seven long weeks of training.
I am so ready to be in his arms again. I am done playing the single Mommy. I am done being alone. I miss his touch, and his smell.
My sweet little boy comes in at night and gets in our bed and says Mommy I will sleep with you, I know you don't like to sleep alone, you always make Daddy sleep with you. It totally cracks me up. He is right, I miss him being next to me at night, the extra security that it provides.
Randy, you are my rock. I have missed you more than you will ever know. Thank you for making such a sacrifice and going through this so we will be able to have much more time as a family from here on. I love you.



3 comments:
I'll be the first to reply. Late at night, lying next to you, I don't ever remember you being happy with the smells I make... :) But I appreciate the Idea. I'm excited to finally be home and all your blogger buddies to know that you have the support you need. :)
I too have missed you like crazy and I love forever!
You two are so cute, I must comment. I'm glad you're back together. Enjoy the time you have now and don't ever take it for granted.
You have been SO strong, Lee! I am so happy that you got your hubby back. :)
Post a Comment