Sunday, March 19, 2006

WOO HOO!!

Guess what?? We sold our house yesterday!!!!! WOO HOO!! We have to be out by the 20th of April, but are thinking we might get out of here sooner. We are going to stay with my parents until we find the right house. I am so excited!!

14 comments:

Alicia said...

YAAAAAY!!! Congrats!!!

Anonymous said...

Hooray!!! Congrats! :)

Anonymous said...

YAY! That is awesome news!

ShelahBooksIt said...

Yay! What a huge relief!!!!

emlouisa said...

Spectacufabulous! Totally cool!

Congrats! Could I use any more exclamations!!!!

lackrik said...

That's so GREAT!!!!

Send some hope my house sells fast too vibes my way! ;)

Andrea said...

congrats!

Lei said...

Yay, Lee!!!

Anonymous said...

Congrats!!!

Rachelle said...

Woohoo! Congrats!

S said...

YEAH!!! have fun moving and finding a new home! so exciting.

Misty said...

YAY!!! Congrats!!!

Bela said...

YAY! I know the feeling. Celebrate!

Linsey Farley Jameson said...

YAHOO!!!!! Congratulations!!!! I wish we would have sold ours!!! :-( Good for you, guys!!!