I am proud to say that for over a week now, since March 1st, I have no yelled at my children. What a blessing it has been to me, and to my children. I have seen a great difference in their behavior, and my days seem a little easier. Each day the desire to yell goes away a little more. I am so grateful for the Ensign Article that really inspired me. I feel I am a better parent because of it. I like me better.
I am patting myself on the back and saying good job. I am doing it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



7 comments:
Good job! Keep it up!
Although I haven't formally joined "the movement" (lol), I have been thinking baout you! Thanks for the inspiration!
Awesome! You are doing a great job!!
Way to go! This is one of the best things you can do for your family. Blessings on your efforts.
Keep up the good work!
Way to go, such a great example for us all :)
I Like that boulder..thats a nice boulder
Post a Comment