Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Moving!!

We are moving tomorrow! It has been a little crazy and chaotic. I thought I would just be totally excited, but I am a little sad. I am full of emotions. We are moving back by our family and that is so exciting for us, and for our kids. I love where we are moving the area is great!
I didn't expect to be sad. I am really going to miss our neighbors. We have the most fantastic neighborhood and great friends here. They are people I plan to keep in touch with for a long time. They are the type of friends that are just real, no pretenses about them. You can be you and they like you for you, it is totally real. I like that.
My little man had his last day of preschool today, and my princess had her last speech therapy here. I was doing everything and realizing that tomorrow we move. Tonight is our last night here. I really love my house, it is a great house, that I will miss.
I owe Randy a sincere apology. I am a little bit... Okay a lot ornery when we are moving. I think the stress and everything gets to me and I am pretty short at times. I am sorry. I am really trying to work on being better this time.
All in all, I am very excited to be moving. I am excited for the change, and to find the "perfect house" for us. I am sure we will be able to find the right place and have everything work out. I am excited to be back by my old friends and all of our family. I love where we are going!
Since the computer is going to be packed it might be a little bit before I write again!! Ciao!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

It's wonderful that you have such a postitive attitude about moving away. I wish you peace and tranquility during your move. Have fun!!

Pamela said...

good luck!!!

Stacy said...

Good luck on your move - they are always so bitter-sweet, huh? Can't wait for you to post pix of the new place!

Rachelle said...

Good luck with moving!

lackrik said...

Have fun moving! Enjoy your new home! Knowing that you can strike up a conversation with anyone ( lol ) you'll make lots of new friends fast! :)

emlouisa said...

Yay for moving! Wow, isn't it just bittersweet? The last time we moved I thought I was SOOO ready. I wasn't prepared to leave the house that we had put our blood, sweat and tears into. It was hard.

Can't wait to hear about your new adventures in a new place! Get that 'puter hooked up STAT!

Anonymous said...

ooh.. good luck. drop me a line when you land... (hopefully on two feet!)