Sadly I dropped my husband off at the airport last night, but I was also a little excited. It was the last time I will have to do that. I am anxious for this week to fly by!
Monday's are a little bit of an off day for us right now. The kids miss Daddy, they are confused why Mommy would just drop him off and leave him there. And we are trying to get back into the synch of things. My sweet man woke promptly at 6AM, way too early!! I convinced him to snuggle with me for a hour before getting up and doing all the Mommy duties of the day.
After a sluggish morning getting the kids their Eggo's and me downing my Special K we finally got a little motivation. I am currently doing the Special K Diet. Today is the first day of my second week. I don't own a scale but I do feel thinner, so we'll see what I think at the end of it. I managed to get my kids and I to the gym! Hooray!! I got five days in last week, and hope to do the same this week. I got in a good 90 minute workout. It is amazing how much better I feel after that.
The kids are still a little tired, and ornery. It is understandable though, it is hard having Dad gone so much lately. Maybe we can do some extra fun activities this week. I am hoping to either go see Grandma and Grandpa for a day and the feed the ducks, or find something really fun to do here. (Not sure if that is possible.)
Anyways.. Monday's are a little crazy here, but nothing we can't handle. Just smile and take it with stride right? It will be Friday before you know it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



8 comments:
Are you starving on the Special K diet??
And yay for this being the last week that dh is gone! Big ole meany for leaving you, anyway. :)
Totally not starving on it! It is actually really good.
Yay for feeling thinner. Yay for one last drop off :). And hopefully a fun week follows, one that flies right by :)
I'm so glad this will be the last week dh is gone! You know I feel your pain!
And great job with the special K diet!
Yay for the diet. And I hope this week flies by! Plan some fun stuff for when you get back.
You have a great attitude, Lee. I'm sure it has been tough! And yay for you on being healthy!
If you needed to lose weight, I'd say Yay. But you don't, so I say Nay.
:)
YEAH HES HOME
Post a Comment