Friday, December 21, 2007
Mother's Intuition
I was right. I was sure Little Miss' problems were from her Adenoids. I prayed about and felt strongly we needed to get them looked at. I called our doctor and he got us in that day, that never happens. We did the X-Ray and I was told it would be a few days. They called yesterday, I wasn't home so I talked to them today. I was told the Adenoids are large and could be causing a very large obstruction. I was happy to hear that. Strange I know, but I know Heavenly Father prompted me to look into it, and it is always nice when you hear that your promptings were right. It is just a sweet tender mercy that I am so grateful for. I think we might finally be able to start getting the help she needs. And we go to speech Jan 3rd for our first evaluation. And I am waiting for the ENT appointment, hopefully that won't take too long.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
What a relief for you to know what's wrong. I hope that they can come out quickly, whatever they are. I'm picturing them as something in the back of her throat...I guess I'll have to do some research!
I am so happy for you and Little Miss that this ball will get rolling soon.
Thank goodness for Heavenly Father's perfect ability to know us and to know what we need. And even more than that, it's amazing to me that he can help us help ourselves. Wonderful, simply wonderful.
It sounds like you're getting some answers. That's wonderful. All the best to you guys and your cute little girl.
I'm glad you were able to get in so early and get things started. If I don't talk to you have a very Merry Christmas and I'll call you next week. :)
Post a Comment