I have a problem. One that I have been trying to solve for YEARS. I have searched high and low for an answer to my problem and have yet to find my answer. I want a pair of black tall boots with a cute heel. I really really want a pair. My problem is my feet are big, size 11. But my calves are skinny. I have yet to find a pair of boots in an 11 that don't sag and look utterly ridiculous. I am on a mission.. so if you know of a pair of killer boots that are BIG yet skinny and not $400 send me a link. All I want is a nice pair of boots.
I have debated if I should look more into the slouchy boot and get some cute skinny jeans to go with them, but I am not 100% sure that is what I want. If you find any cute ones that would look HAWT on me let me know. And my other issue is they need to be tall enough. I am on a search to fix my problem.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



11 comments:
Dillards(online) carries some fantastic boots some of which are available in 11. Let me know if you find some you like.
There are some cute ones. Do I know you Turkey Time? I can't for the life of me figure out who you are.
Oh, a mystery! Although, not a very interesting one. Hint: You took pictures of us at the park a bit ago and my kids could not resist the blue bridge.
I got some cute tall black pointy toed boots at Target last week and my husband says they look like Hooker shoes.
It was NOT a compliment!
I love them anyway ;)
Ummm...don't have any advice on the boots. We have semi-thick legs in our gene pool. Wanted to check out your site and say hi! I "know" you , too, thanks to my sista! And so glad I do - feels like your just as much MY friend. :)
I know Nordstrom carries some great boots. Also, try Ann Taylor and Banana Republic. Both have very cute boots. As for the size 11 and skinny calve, don't know if any of my recommendations will do. Ann Taylor does do an "extended calf" boot that one of my sister's friends orders. Maybe they do a small calf boot?? Good luck!
Have you thought about using that handy-dandy sewing machine of yours and doing some surgery on a pair you like but are too slouchy? You could just re-position the zipper....
Thanks for the reccomendation on a camera. Laren is going christmas shopping today, and I asked him to check it out. Great timing.
My right calf is bigger than my left by an inch. So my problem is one boot is too tight and one is too big. I don't know of any skinny boots. I've got my own little dilemma plus the fact that my husband as well as some other men that I know don't think boots look good with short skirts. I love the look, oh well.
Sorry, I can't help. I'm not a big fan of wearing boots, therefore do not know where to find some. I did however, see your comment on my blog and wanted to drop in and say HI! It's great to hear from you. I hope you are doing well! I hope we can keep in touch.
I tend to be a footwear guru, so here's my suggestion:
BCBG stretch-calf. I HATE stretch-calf boots usually (like vehemently), but BCBG does a nice one, and if your calves are skinny enough, they won't fit really tight (which is why I hate them usually). Try it out. :)
Post a Comment