These are two of my favorite women. My Mother, and my Sweet Sister. I took this picture yesterday after their fresh new haircuts. They are simply beautiful huh?
Why they are my favorite women.
-My Mom is so kind, one of the kindest people I know.
-My Mom is the best MOM in the world. I hope I can be the kind of Mom to my kids that she has been to me.
-My Sister is hilarious!
-My Sister helps to always keep things in perspective.
-My Mom is the best Grandma I know.
-My Mom makes me feel better whenever anything is wrong.
-My Sister is the best Aunt! Who else will play Barbies for hours with her nieces?
-My Sister has held my hair and patted my back while I have thrown up, she is so compassionate.
-My Mom is a talented musician.
-My Mom has always had time for me and my siblings, no matter what we needed.
-My Sister is one of my hero's. She is brave and stubborn.
-My Sister is a much prayed for Sister, I wanted a little sister for years, it only took a little over 16 to get her here, and life would not be complete without it. I have the best sister anyone could ask for. She was worth the wait.
I am blessed to have two wonderful women in my life. Two women who have shaped and molded who I am. Two women who share so many great qualities, many more than I have named, that was just a small list. Two women I love. Two women I want to shape my life after and the life of my Favorite Girl in the world, Little Miss.



5 comments:
What a beautiful picture. It really expresses a lot about them.
That is a great picture. I see a lot of Little Miss in your mom. They are both so beautiful.
Hi Lee. I just started my blog. Not sure of my site name. Jenni's Life I think. I'm glad you had a great Christmas. Jenni
I can't believe how big your sister is. She's beautiful!
How lucky you are to have a little sister. I always wanted a little sister too! Your kids are so lucky to have such an awesome aunt. Sounds like you have a great family!
Post a Comment