Thursday, December 13, 2007

YIPEE!!!

I wasn't sure how yesterday was going to go. I had no idea if I would really get my van back. But, I did! I am so excited. I love my van. Today, I get to go to the Mall and shop, I can't wait.

4 comments:

Melissa said...

Hurrah for the return of the van! :D

My Three Sons said...

I didn't even know your van was in the shop! Our's was too and I just got it back last Friday (new radiator, just in time to eat up Christmas funds :) I'm glad you now have a car, I HATE not having a car!

MadMadameMim said...

So glad you got your van back. I hope the shopping went well :).

The Bloxham Bunch said...

You don't realize how crappy life can get until you loose your vehicle or a microwave (I love my microwave)