Thursday, July 17, 2008

Little Manisms

Last night Little Man came downstairs and informed us.

-I tucked Little Miss in bed.. she wanted to be covered up. So I did that. And then she wanted snuggles.. so I did that for a little bit. About 1 minute and 27 seconds. Yeah.. that's right.

I about died laughing. I am glad he knew 'about' how long he snuggled her.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have such sweet kids. How sweet of him.

MadMadameMim said...

that is so funny. I love that kind of stuff. I love how your kids are such good friends, most of the time.

Anonymous said...

Your children are so cute.

I love it when little siblings comfort each other, I am spending most of the time in nursery after Sacrament and it's so cute when mommies leave the room, siblings tend to do that.
I saw an older sister comforting her youngest brother, it was so sweet.

Alinde said...

Oh how funny! your kids are so cute! I love it!

BradandMelanie said...

That is too cute, I am sure that in his mind his minute and a half felt more like 30 mintues. You are lucky that he is such a sweet big brother.