Tuesday, July 08, 2008

No Blood

Little Miss learned a new trick today.

She didn't even bleed one bit.

Not a scrape on her.

And she did it with the Best Dad in the World's (aka Randy) help.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Look how Happy she is!!!!!!
Photobucket
In just 5 minutes of Daddy teaching her she could do it! We are so proud of her, and she didn't get hurt at all!! WOO HOO!!

And the kids today decided they should go for a jog with Mom. They did 1/2 a mile no problem. I am taking them out for a one miler soon.

Oh yeah.. and to answer the questions we bought the Swingset from Costco.com.. I love COSTCO!!

6 comments:

Allison said...

Way to go Little Miss! A real big kid now!

Hey have you heard about those kids marathons? I think they run a marathon over the period of a couple weeks or months. I remember reading about one here. Check into it if they enjoy running!

Misty said...

HOW did you do that? I've been working with Nathan and Aria both for almost a month and they still can't do it. :P

Misty said...

oh, and good job, Little Miss! Woo-hoo!

Sonja said...

Wow, I love how you captured the moment. She looks so excited! Way to go Little Miss!

MadMadameMim said...

way to go little miss. My Taz can peddle by himself but he can't start or stop. As long as there is a long stretch with out any obsticles he can go all over the neighborhood but he has to have something to follow or he runs into parked cars, totally makes me laugh.

Alinde said...

WOW That is so awesome. We really need to teach our kids how to ride bikes. What an achievement! I love the homes out there! glad to see you're doing well,
Love ya
Aimee