Thursday, August 28, 2008

Check out this lovely..

If I were 5 I would want this to be my room. But I am not 5.. but I know someone who is 5. And I have convinced her she wants this to be her room. This is everything I love for a little girls room. Polka dots, pink, red, white.. and just the right amount of little girl that can grow. Now I just have to convince the rest of me this is a need. Or figure out how to make it. But I am not sure I am THAT ambitious. And I had liked it online but finally going to look at it... I am in love.

7 comments:

Char @ Crap I've Made said...

SO cute. We stopped by PBK on Saturday to get tickets to their meet the Star Wars characters thing next weekend. I sent BC in alone so I wouldn't be tempted.

smart mama said...

very very cute- sucker for pink and red-

Lisa Christine said...

Isn't it fun being the mother of a 5 year old girl? We get to re-live childhood fantasies...and make them come true. love the room...it's gorgeous!

Allison said...

Oh wow, SO cute! Red is my all-time favorite girl color and it's done so cute here with the pink and polka dots! Go for it!!

Anonymous said...

that is so cute!!

Barney Family said...

definitely a need! That is so cute.

Kellie

Krisser said...

LOL- I came across the picture in their latest catalog and fell in love too- I'm totally waiting until Matt goes out of town so I can sneak and redo little J's room.