Thursday, August 14, 2008

Ikea.. I *heart* you

I just got home from Ikea with a fantastic friend. We laughed, we shopped, we ate, we shopped, we laughed, we shopped, and then we shopped some more. It was fun, and a great way to spend an afternoon. And we are already looking to get another trip planned to go get the rest of the loot we didn't buy. My kids play room will now be organized. The kids rooms will be a little cuter. And well.. I am not sad anymore. Shopping makes me happy!

4 comments:

EarlGirl said...

Just an afternoon at Ikea? How did you get out of there so quickly? I wish I was there with you, that would be fun!

Lisa Christine said...

can you believe that I have never been to an Ikea??? Terrible, I know. But I have heard great things about it!

Allison said...

Jealous! About Ikea and shopping with you! super fun, though!

smart mama said...

my kids erupt into shouts of joy when i announce an ikea run- it is a place of joy and happiness and shopping fun-