Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Luckiest Girl in the World!

Nine years ago I married the man of my dreams! My best friend. The hottest guy in the world.We were 19 and 22.. And we were totally mature. I mean what teenage girl isn't ready for marriage? Thankfully Randy and I grew up together and he has always been there for me.And each year I am luckier than I was the year before. Each year I love this Man more than the year before.In our 9 years we have endured 9 surgeries for me.
We have doubled the size of our family, from 2 to 4.
We have purchased 5 homes.
We have moved those 5 times, plus the small stints living with parents in between moves while waiting for our homes to be finished.We have laughed until we cried more time than I can count.
We have been silly and in love non-stop.
We have been blessed more than we ever would have expected.
We have learned that if it doesn't matter in the eternal scheme of things, it really doesn't matter.
We are each others best friends. As long as we have each other we can do hard things.
We have endured heartache and time where you wonder what is going to happen next, and how you will get through.. only to realize that with each other you will get through.
Randy, thank you for making me the luckiest girl in the world! You are my hero, my life, my everything. I love the Husband you are, and I love you more each day.
Happy Anniversary!

And Happy Anniversary to Travis and Sandy.. Randy's wonderful sister and her husband! We were married on their anniversary!

15 comments:

Jen said...

Happy Anniversary! I hope you have a great day celebrating!

Tracy B said...

I will never forget when you called to tell me that you were getting married. We were 19 and I'll admit, I thought that you were crazy! But, then you, me, Randy, and Charlie all went to dinner together and I realized what you and Randy already knew. You guys were made for each other. Congratulations on 9 years and here is to making even more beautiful memories.

Randy said...

Hey babe, I love you always. thanks for recognizing how awesome I am all the time. together, we are awesomer than everyone else. and please be nice this week, my bum is really sore.

Sara said...

So sweet! Happy Anniversary.

Allison said...

Happy Anniversary!! You ARE a lucky girl and he a lucky guy! I miss you guys. Those pictures are so cute! My favorite is the one that I think Little Man took of you both on the first day of school....your eyes rock!

Sandy said...

Hey There! Happy Anniversary to you too! I am excited to say that my wonderful husband is taking me to the totally girly. "Pride and Prejudice Musical" I feel so loved.

Have a Happy Anniversary you two!

tharker said...

Happy Anniversary you two!

Elozia Marie said...

Happy Anniversary! DH and I were 21 and 19 when we married, and we grew up together too. It's wonderful when it's the right thing! Congratulations :)

sleepless in oasis said...

Happy Anniversary. I can't get over how young you both look in your wedding photos. I have mine on my desk and I look like a baby as well. Hope you guys are having a great week.

BradandMelanie said...

Congrats and happy anniversary to you and Randy!

smart mama said...

great post happy a

dandee said...

Happy Anniversary!

You two were made for eachother!

Lisa Christine said...

Oh I love it! What great pictures you have of the two of you. Such a good looking couple! Many more years of happiness to you!

MadMadameMim said...

so sorry I've been so bad about checking blogs that I missed this. Happy aniversary, you guys are awesome!

*Andrea* said...

I remember when you guys were newlyweds. That was a long time ago. :D Miss you guys.