From Alissa: do you like indiana?
Sure. I mean they have Caffeine Free Diet Mountain Dew. It rocks, so I should like it right? I think it is very pretty here with all of the trees, and so far I love the weather, although I am told winter is not fun. But I am up for anything. I have some great friends who have helped to ease the transition. I miss my family, but I have my own little family here, and really as long as I have Randy and the kids I will like where I am. The shopping is wonderful! The bakeries are to die for. But I do miss the West Coast. And all of my friends that aren't here. But yeah I like Indiana.. I just wish I could move it a few thousand miles closer to everyone I love.
From Amy: if you could be any color crayon which one would you pick and why?
I would be red. I have this insane love for all things red. Red shoes, red paint, red clothes, red nails, red red red. Red makes a statement. It is bold, bright, full of energy and represents me. My cell phone is red. I think I won 5 pairs of red shoes. I have a red purse. I have these funky red hair sticks I wear when my hair is long. Red makes me happy.
From Earlgirl: Are you still packing your shelves with food like crazy?
Yes I am still packing my shelves with food, though not as crazy as I was. Sadly it is a PAIN IN THE BUTT to go to the cannery here. You can't just call and make an appointment, you have to go through all of these hoops and it makes it hard. Although I do have over 20 cake mixes now and tons of premade frosting and cool whip because they were so cheap. I totally needed them. You never know when you will have a sugar shortage. And after listening to the news I am thinking I am going to go stock up on even more. How about a two year supply. Ha!
From Allison: How often do you change your kids' bedding?
Weekly. Not always but I strive for weekly and since having my Mom here I am totally on the ball! Go me! And I do it on Monday's, along with my bed too. It helps to just do it all on one day, but I make Randy help me get them all back together.
From Alan and Beth: Which bear is best?
(Remember: bears eat beets. Beets beat Battlestar Galatica.)
I am going to assume Alan wrote this. Because there is some Star Wars stuff.. I think?? And I have never watched all of the Star Wars, so I am totally clueless on the Beets beat Battlestar Galatica. So I think the Grizzly Bear is probably the best. They are big, scary, and will eat you.
From Five kids and some chocolate: If you could have one super power what would it be?
I would fly. I totally want to fly. Remember the Jetson's? I used to think that by the year 2000 we would be like them. I am sorely disappointed that we aren't. I want to fly. I could get places much quicker, and who doesn't want to fly?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



7 comments:
That was fun. Maybe I'll do it on my blog.
the bears, beets, battlestar Galactica is a reference to The Office. also, Battlestar Galactica has nothing to do with star wars, it's its own show.
I guess everyone can know now.. I don't watch the office! lol.
That was awesome! I wish Indiana was a few thousand miles closer, too.
Lee-
We are just slowly trying to convert you to the best show on TV.
By the way, that was awesome with the whole Star Wars guess.
Thursday nights 9pm on NBC...or 24/7 on our TIVO.
Alissa: don't know you, but that's awesome that you knew that!
I would fly too. I fly in my dreams. It's the best. :) (and I don't watch the office, either.)
hey pipe down there Misty. Your're next. jk!
Post a Comment