Thursday, September 18, 2008
Guess what?
I know I say I am not crafty and believe me, I'm not. I did however do an artsy craft. Because unknown to some I am artsy, and love all things artsy, especially painting! But not so much crafty. Weird I know. Anyways I went to Michael's today.. or I hobbled there. I purchased paint, canvas, and a few other great things. And now my kids have art for their bedrooms. I bet you can't wait to see. But guess what? You get to wait. Happy Thursday!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
After seeing all of your photography it's no secret that you are artsy. I can't wait to see your creations!
By the way, Alexandra is LOVING the dual language program. I was expecting her to be frustrated. But she isn't at all. She is learning quick and enjoying school.
You are such a talented person Lee. I can't wait to see your creations.
By the way, the Sacred Grove print is absolutely gorgeous!! I might just have to order one from you for Spencer's birthday. He would LOVE it!
That's a stinky trick! Can't wait to see what you made!
he he he ;)
Post a Comment