Or Puke for that matter. This is my first surgery not getting sick as a dog after anesthesia. And I am feeling drugged but good. I wanted you all to know I didn't die.. and I am not puking!
Happy Thursday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
© 2006-2009 Photography By Lee Ann
All pictures are property of Photography By Lee Ann unless otherwise noted. Please do not copy or steal these images, claiming them as your own. It's not nice. If you would like to use them please contact make, and also please refrence where they are from.
12 comments:
Yay! Happy Thursday to you, too!
Yay!! Glad it went well happy thursday
I am glad you are still alive over there and that you aren't puking. That will make my visit tonight a little more enjoyable.
Kellie
I'm glad everything went well- call me if you need help with anything during your recovery!
Yay for no puking! I'm glad you got through it okay. We're praying for your recovery!
Congratulations on not puking!
so happy to hear that! Rest up and enjoy your mom being there!
I'm glad you are still alive! Get well soon!
So glad you didnt' DIE. Your post title cracked me up! I love that you have your sense of humor, even after surgery!
so glad that yous survived yet another surgery. I'm glad your meds aren't making yousick.
HOpe it keeps going well. Love you!
Thank goodness for no puke! You are too funny :) I am glad that things went well and we're wishing you a speedy recovery - let me know how I can help!!
Hooray! I'm glad that you are alive. Now hopefully you can take a break from being busy to recover fully.
Post a Comment