Friday, September 19, 2008

Ready to see?

Here they are! One for Little Misses room, and one for Little Mans. I wish I could take credit.. however my only real original detail is my picture in the middle one. And they aren't hung yet.. you have to give a girl a break when she is on crutches. But hopefully they will be on their walls soon! So if you want the instructions, go HERE. Linsey is just totally awesome! And if you want to make them with me.. come on over.. I am sure I will be making more!
Have a fun Friday!

7 comments:

megan said...

Cute! And easy enough for me to figure out, maybe.

Anonymous said...

fantastic!!

BradandMelanie said...

What a fun idea and they turned out really cute!

Linsey Farley Jameson said...

They turned out Awesome!!! I love them!!! I posted a pic on my blog, thanks!

Sara said...

I've never trusting you again if you say you are not crafty. These are darling. More than darling. Super darling.

Allison said...

I always knew you were a crafter! Very cute!

Barney Family said...

I love that! You need to come help me do that.

Kellie