I am indecisive. I swear I cannot make a decision and stick with it for the life of me. I will ask everyone I know what I should do, and do my best to take their advice and still be totally confused.
My poor husband I call him tell him everything I am thinking and then say, "I don't know?" Doesn't matter what it is, from what to eat, to what house to buy. Making a decision and sticking to it is hard for me.
There are so many options I want to make sure I explore all of them, I mean I have to be equally fair to all my options right?
It is especially hard for me when I have two good choices in front of me. Like do I get a Blueberry Truffle, or an Apple Pie Truffle? I mean really, what is so hard about that? Then comes the thinking of what do I really want more?
Thankfully my little man has more of his Dad in him than me. You ask where he wants to go eat, and give him a list, and then I can even give him more after he decides, just making sure he has all the options available and he still sticks to his choice. Maybe it is a guy thing? I don't know.
Hopefully I can get better at this. But if not, be prepared to help me make all my many important (ha!) decisions.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
I am bad at this too. It takes me forever to make a decision.
Oh, and about the desserts...always choose one of each. :)
I am so indecisive too! I ask everybody about their opinions. Drives my dh crazy!
I've always been indecisive, too... plus analytical which really comoplicates matters, lol. I'm getting better, though!
I'm the same way. Steve forces me to decide where to eat.
Post a Comment