I am tired. And thinking about next week makes me even more tired. Maybe I will go back to bed and get up next Saturday, that might be a good idea.
This week has been a draining week for me, mentally and physically. I learned that my lupus reacts very strongly to stress, not just a little bit. I hurt this morning, a lot.. my meds did crap for me this week.
I am so excited I sold my house, but then I have this stress of where are we going to live? We will be with my parents until that is figured out for sure. Thankfully they have a big house and are easy to live with.
So I have been stressed out for like a week, I am trying so hard not to be. I have also learned when I am stressed, I quit eating. So I am getting skinnier!! Hooray for that right?
The house I really want has an offer on it, so we put a back up offer on it, and they said 30% chance we will get it.. not very good odds, but I hope it is in my favor. So I am anxiously waiting for that. I am trying to get all the mortgage stuff in order in case it does work out.
I am to the point I just feel blah.. I swear everyday I have more to do, and less energy. We need to be packed by next Friday so we can move.. the thought exhausts me.
I am ready to be done.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
I can't even imagine! It will work out, I just know it will!
Hang in there Lee! Hope everything goes smoothly!
Now.....go eat something! lol
Post a Comment