My Aunt Marge passed away today, she lost a long battle to cancer. She is truly a great woman, and she will be missed by all.
Her newest Grandson, Harrison was born on Thursday, and she got to meet him today, and then died shortly there after. Amazing how thin the veil is. I truly believe she was just holding on to meet her new grandson.
My Aunt Marge had little feet, she wore a size 5 shoe, that is what I wore in first grade, and she would let me play in her shoes when I was little, it made me feel very important and special.
She is a great example of a righteous woman. She always made me laugh to, had a great sense of humor. It is sad to see her go, but we are all grateful she doesn't have to suffer anymore.
Aunt Marge, I love you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



8 comments:
I am sorry Lee.Iwas thinking the same thing the vail is so thin.I am so happy she got to see her new little grandson.
((hugs))
OH Lee I am sorry for your loss.
She sounds like a neat person.
(((HUGS))) to you and all of your family!
I'm so sorry! Hugs to you and your family!
I'm sorry for your loss Lee. ((hugs))
I'm sorry Lee!!
I'm sorry, Lee. I loved what you shared about her shoes. What a special memory. At my cousin's funeral, we all wrote down memories like that, to make a book for her children. Funny how those little things are what we hold on to.
I'm sorry to hear that Lee. It's great to know what we know isn't it? Parting is still hard, but knowing that it's not for long makes it a little more bearable. Hugs to you!
Amber
Post a Comment