Looking Down the Stairs
Family Room Upstairs
One of the bedrooms
Another shot of the room, the only one painted
Kid Bathroom
Our Bathroom
Checkout the tub!! I can lay down in it, and that is saying something since I am 6'!!
© 2006-2009 Photography By Lee Ann
All pictures are property of Photography By Lee Ann unless otherwise noted. Please do not copy or steal these images, claiming them as your own. It's not nice. If you would like to use them please contact make, and also please refrence where they are from.
9 comments:
Oh my gosh! I LOVE your house!!!!!!!!!!!
The outside is so very cute and so very "my style". I love the inside as well.
Congratulations!!!
I am SOOO envious!!! Especially teh tub. That is my DREAM! The tub I have right now I can get my behind covered and that's about it, since I have to sit up AND bend my knees at the same time!!!!
WAAAAAAAA.....can I come over just to take a bath?
Congrats Lee. You deserve it.
love it, Lee!!
Heather you can come over and take a bath anytime!! lol
Great house! Your very blessed.
Totally cute Lee!!! LOVE IT!! Love the purple room too...totally cute!
Again....WOW! I LOVE it!! Wish it were mine....hee hee hee
LOVE it!!! I'm so glad you found an awesome house! You will love your tub---I love mine!
I am so jealous. I want that tub!!!
Onica
Post a Comment