Did I mention I have had my cute sister all week? It is so much fun, but I am running around like a chicken with it's head cut off. Three kids definitely has thrown my life out of whack. I have no idea how mom's of many do it. You have my respect.
And because I haven't shared our 2007 Family Picture, courtesy of Misty, here you go! We took these the day we went to Las Vegas. These are what I have displayed in my home.
And here are a couple that Randy thought should make the cut to show us being real. Not everyone needs to see the backhanding. But the jumping, I totally love.
Have an awesome day. Go out and do something fun and make the most of this brisk January Day!



6 comments:
I don't know if I can keep up with your 124...we'll see. I haven't been that great since Christmas, but it always takes some adjusting to get back to normal life!
I love the pics!!! Especially the backhanding. Classic! You have such a beautiful family - and your kids are adorable. The toothless grins are my favs - have none of those yet at our house but I'm sure Cullen will want to show them off when we do.
Love that you blogged even when you had "nothing" to say. It was still entertaining for me. So there you have it! You are fun even when you don't try.
PS - good luck with all the surgery stuff. She'll be in my prayers. We have surgery on Valentine's day for Sullivan. He has the same issue Caleb did...plumbing stuff. Looking forward to THAT! :)
I love the cute pictures. I need a copy for my book.
okay I was going to comment on your blog but after seeing the other comments I fist have to say, man my sista talks a lot! She's giving our family a bad name. I never talk too much! :)
Anyway, love the pics, they are soooo cute and it makes me want to have you do ours again. I wonder when?
Those pictures turned out great, and that is crazy that the number was the same for both years!
I love your pictures. Especially the one of Randy showing you who's boss! heehee ;)
Your kids are so dang cute!
Weird that you blogged the same amount both years. I don't think I know how many times I've blogged. And if there's somewhere to see, I'm too lazy to find it. Glad you like the pics! You did a good job proofing them.
Post a Comment