I am editing what I wrote.
Hi! Due to recent events I am editing my blog to only allow people with blogger accounts to post comments.
Hope your day is just awesome.
Thank you,
The Management
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
© 2006-2009 Photography By Lee Ann
All pictures are property of Photography By Lee Ann unless otherwise noted. Please do not copy or steal these images, claiming them as your own. It's not nice. If you would like to use them please contact make, and also please refrence where they are from.
8 comments:
I was able to read the comments earlier. I read your blog here in Utah and even though I have never met you in person, I appreciate your honesty and sincerity that you express in your blog.
It is a true shame that some very small minded, drama-loving people would be so idle and unkind to post intentionally hurtful comments. There is nothing 'funny' about tearing down people- sarcasm like that has no place in the Lord's church. Shame on them! I hope they have sincerely asked for your forgiveness?
But keep your chin up, Lee. Those of us who appreciate you on a deeper level think you are remarkable. Thank you for blogging your life's thoughts for us to see. You are truly inspiring!
I didn't set any resolutions for this year either. The ones that are obvious (keep my house cleaner, fold my laundry more frequently) aren't important enough for me to keep. The things that are important, like being a good mom, I don't need to make a resolution. Besides I like myself pretty well too.
Seriously, I took down anon a while back for the same reason. If you are going to post nasty comments at least own up to your nastiness.
I didn't read the post, but we all know you are a great person despite what may or may have not been said.
I'm not aware of the drama that apparently happened, but I'm sorry someone posted something mean on your blog. (I'm assuming that was it) I don't get why people put something unsupportive on someone else's blog...it's THEIR blog to post whatever they want.
I've done the same thing on my blog too! I don't like anonymous comments!
I didn't see that nasty comments either. Why do people feel like they have the right to be rude? I just don't get it.
I didn't set any resolutions either. And I love the way that you explained why you didn't. You are fantastic, and good for you for loving yourself! I'm so glad that we've gotten the chance to reconnect Lee! You're a great example,and I love ya!
Lee, I love you!
JUST for the record. For those of you who didn't see it, the "nasty" comments weren't really all that bad. In fact when put in context of who wrote them, it was just fine. so to eliminate the chance of it happening, Lee has gone Non-Anon. there was a lot more drama from it than it deserved. So everyone please understand. Lee worked out the details, no more hurt feelings. that is what make her so great. She truely believes that people are overwhelmingly good, and she is very able to move forward without reproach. Thanks again to all of her friends who immediately stood up to defend her. it really meant a lot to her, and me. (not that my opinion matters much, I'm just the spouse.) so lets all move forward and forget not worry anymore about the "drama" from yesterday.
thanks Randy, we needed that :) always knew we could count on you to straighten out the crazies :)
Post a Comment