Friday, January 18, 2008

The Break is Over

I have had a good 3 weeks off of my photography and I miss it tons. It was nice to just be able to relax and not have photos waiting for editing, but I am ready to jump back in and get things going.

Tomorrow I have a super fun engagement shoot that I am beyond giddy for. It will be nice to capture them and they are up for a fun and funky shoot. Those are always my favorite. So be on the watch for some new pictures. I am so excited for 2008 and the progress I have seen in my photography and for some of the things I have planned.

And tomorrow marks the one year date of getting my beloved camera. Who knew the joy that it would bring to me. Dear Camera, I love you.

4 comments:

Alissa said...

yay for cameras and photography and having a hobby you love!

fivekidsandsomechocolate said...

...and we love you using your camera. Brilliant! Can't wait to see your next project.

tharker said...

Yeah, we love your camera too. But we love you more!

MadMadameMim said...

So happy to celebrate your camera with you. Perhaps we could celebrate with some family shots this summer :). I think your an amazing photographer :)