Wednesday, January 02, 2008

2008

New Year's Resolutions.

I don't really have any. There I said it. I am just going to keep doing my best, and I am not going to beat myself up for just doing my best. I am going to try and be the healthiest, happiest, best me I can be. That is all I ever want to be is me. I want to be true to myself and who I am. I want to be the best daughter of God, Mom, and Wife I can be. And this isn't a new goal for myself, this is part of my daily life. Always trying to be my best self, not anyone else's best self.

I like myself. That was a goal I have had over the past few years was to like me, and I like me now. And part of liking me is just trying to do my best at life.

Happy New Year. I hope everyone can like themselves as much as I like myself. It sounds humble, I know. But really it is good to like who you are, and to feel okay in your own skin, and not need approval of others and to realize not everyone likes you, you can't please them all. It is okay. Just like you and be true to you.