My kids have been capturing caterpillars and keeping them in their bug jars. They have caught over 20, but killed probably half.
Today while Sara was over Little Miss came in and said, "Mom, have you seen a caterpillar go by?" Now who can be mad at that? Not me.. but I giggled. And now we are on the lookout for the missing caterpillar in my house. If you see one go by, please let me know.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



6 comments:
CUTENESS!!! Have your kids seen "Summer Magic"? It's an old Dinsey with Hailey Mills. There's a cute song that your kids would love "The Ugly Bug Ball" :)
maybe you should just let it wander and in a while you'll have a butterfly in the house! I can't wait to see more pictures and hear about your graet vacation with your parents! Love the fence picture, though!
Hey, so I am a loser and went to Utah for a week. It was my dads birthday and they helped with the tickets and I got a good deal. I will be back next Friday. So lets get together then! Love the blog! I love your photographs and you photo blog. I want you to take my kids pictures. When I get back we can figure something out.
Talk to you soon, Kellie
that is adorable.
A word of warning- the bug collection are fine as long as they are outside. Ask Randy if he remembers his coakroach collection that he put in the linen closet for safe keeping. Bugs everywhere it was horrible.
love it- we need to get our kids together it sounds just like my house!
Post a Comment