I promised I would update, and today we found out we didn't get the house I wanted. We found out Monday night that it didn't look like we were going to, so I started a mad hunt for something else. Tuesday I drove by a nice light yellow house, thought it was cute, called my realtor and said I want to see it. We went through it that day, and it was awesome!
Wednesday we went through it again, and then made an offer on it. We offered a little low, and I was praying they would take it, and guess what?? They did!! Hooray!!!! So in 3-4 weeks.. maybe even less we get to move into our own house again. I love my parents dearly, but I seriously cannot wait to be in our own home again.
Now all of the details. It is almost 3100 sq ft. 5 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, with an office also. I wasn't going to do a two-story, again, but we did. It has all bedrooms upstairs, the family room up and the laundry room. I love the master it is huge and it has a 6' jetted tub in it, so it will be great for a nice soak!!!
Downstairs has the kitchen, dining room, living room, office, and another family room. It has tons of tile, (I have never had that before). I will post pictures when I get some. I am so excited to paint and to decorate.
It doesn't have as big of a yard as I was wanting, but it is still really nice, and all we really want to take care of!! So today has been a great day!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Yippeee!!! I'm so happy for you :) Can't wait to see the pics.
Horray! Househunting can be such a pain, so I'm glad you found something you like that's big.
congrats! Can't wait to see pics!
Post a Comment